Some parents float through their parenting years and never seem to encounter problems, or need advice or parental guides and stlil produce well balanced, happy kids. For the rest of us, there wlil be times when we need some type of information, advice and tips, so here at Pocket Parent we've tried to put together a fundemental resource which should be able to answer most of your problems, or point you in the right direction for the answer. - CLICK HERE
Free Fun Stuff For Kids
- have fun with your toddler introducing them to their ABCs, 123s, Shapes and Colours
- it is important to encourage toddlers's to colour as they learn so mcuh from this simple activity
- enjoy some repetitive singing, with all the actions and being silly with your little one.
- forget the ipad, the smart phone and the video consoles and venture outside for some good old fashioned fun.
- a list of tons and tons of child friendly movies from the last few decades. When your kids complain they've seen all the latest films it's time to dig out the archives and find the best children's films since the 1990s
- are the toys taking over your living room, kitchen and bedrooms? No worries, we have some great ideas for toy storage
- need a new toy box or chest?
- vital safety information for all those who have paddling or family swimming pools, ponds and water features in their garden.
- a great way to exercise and have fun when we get those hot summer days. .
- give your kids a skill for life, an endless amount of fun and it could possibly save their lives, or someone else's. .
- tips and advice on creating their favourite space.. .
- tips and advice on gettting a peaceful night. .
- ideas tips and advice on revamping their bedroom cheaply .
- buy heirloom pieces to last, or flat packs which can be changed regularly? .
- creating their first 'grown-up' bedroom .
- an exciting time in your life, so you want to get it right
- trikes, balance bikes or stabilisers - which is the best way to go?
- giving your children the confidence when out and about with friends or by themselves
- those of us pre-video games can remember the fun of outdoor games - time to introduce them to your kids!
- little ones just love having their very own space, be it a princess pop up tent or a fancy pants wooden playhouse.
- battery powered cars, motor bikes, quad bikes, segways and go karts -such a wide choice!
- swings, slides or climbing frames?
- how early should you start reading to your child - some say to start in the womb!
- compact and multi function furniture and decorating tips for children's small bedrooms.
©2001 - 2020 ALLKIDS.CO.UK