stuff for kids to do
Water Bottle Spirals
I love these and they're so easy to make and you can hang them anywhere - make a spiral tree in the garden.
You will need:
Make sure that the bottles are totally dry, inside and out. When you've removed the base and the top of the bottle, you could use a hairdryer - but not too hot or it could melt the plastic.
Once dry let yours and your children's creative juices flow and get colouring - with stripes, downward and horizontal, stars, circles, bands etc.
Let the ink dry and then start to cut slowly, from the bottom, untill you have your spiral. Gently tugging them to expand slightly - hang and enjoy.
Family & Kids Films
Some of my favourite memories are cuddling down with my children and now my grandchildren to watch a good family film together.
Today, more than ever, with the current situation where families have to spend so much time together without any outside influences, it's important to chill out, settle down and spend time together without any stress - and there's nothing better than a good, gripping or funny family movie, which you can all watch together.
Over the years I've created and added to my Family movies page and have recently updated it to include many more films from over the last 40 years - some great family films.
All the films on this page are either U, PG, or 12As - so you can watch knowing there will be no inappropriate content.
Some parents float through their parenting years and never seem to encounter problems, or need advice or parental guides and stlil produce well balanced, happy kids. For the rest of us, there wlil be times when we need some type of information, advice and tips, so here at Pocket Parent we've tried to put together a fundemental resource which should be able to answer most of your problems, or point you in the right direction for the answer. - CLICK HERE
Free Fun Stuff For Kids
- have fun with your toddler introducing them to their ABCs, 123s, Shapes and Colours
- it is important to encourage toddlers's to colour as they learn so mcuh from this simple activity
- enjoy some repetitive singing, with all the actions and being silly with your little one.
- forget the ipad, the smart phone and the video consoles and venture outside for some good old fashioned fun.
- a list of tons and tons of child friendly movies from the last few decades. When your kids complain they've seen all the latest films it's time to dig out the archives and find the best children's films since the 1990s
©2001 - 2020 ALLKIDS.CO.UK